I try to maintain seven audiobooks in my queue at all times. With having recently finished Fault Lines by Voddie Baucham, however, there is now an open slot.
At the time of this recording, my current reading list includes the following titles:
- Children of Ash and Elm by Neil Price
- The Church History by Eusebius, Paul L. Meier (translator), Paul L. Meier (commentary)
- Our Oriental Heritage by Will Durant
- Fools, Frauds and Firebrands by Roger Scruton
- Personal Memoirs of Ulysses S. Grant by Ulysses S. Grant
- That Hideous Strength by C.S. Lewis
Let’s talk through why I chose to listen to the books I currently am, as well as which books those are and what I think of them so far.
In the end, that will help me in figuring out what to replace Baucham’s book with, and you will get to see under the hood what goes into these decisions for me.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/garrett-ashley-mullet/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/garrett-ashley-mullet/support