Asking ChatGPT About Myself, Europe, and the United States of America – The Garrett Ashley Mullet Show
“Yahweh saw it, and it displeased him
that there was no justice.
He saw that there was no man,
and wondered that there was no one to intercede;
then his own arm brought him salvation,
and his righteousness upheld him.– Isaiah 59:15b-16
After weeks of error messages every time I visited the site, I was finally able to get in and set up an account to ask Open AI’s Google-slayer ChatGPT some questions.
I wanted to ask artificial intelligence if it knew who I was already. It didn’t.
Thus the pivot seemed natural, to move on to whether it knew my last name, or could tell me more about where I come from. The answers only began to be helpful when the questions became more general.
Even then, the regress turned into ever more uncertainty. ChatGPT increased the qualifiers, the further back in my generalized Old World country-of-origin family history we went, about how experts disagree, or many theories abound, but most specialist scientists, of this or that discipline and kind, agree that this or that people group came from this or that place, maybe, possibly, probably.
So I switched up my line of questioning, when I reached the terminus of my original query train of thought.
“Tell me about Europe,” I commanded imperiously. Then I drilled down farther and farther into what made Europe special, besides the abundance of natural resources, particularly since by ChatGPT’s own reckoning, Europe does not even make the top 4 continents list, but Russia somehow does, for that rubric, even though Russia is not a continent, and doesn’t even belong to just one, since technically it is Eurasian.
So then I asked about the United States of America. Or perhaps it would be fairer for me to characterize this too as an overbearing edict to the internet robot.
“Tell me about the United States of America,” I thundered.
And in what followed, ChatGPT confessed, shaking in its digital boots, that the United States of America is an exceptionally desirable destination for the world’s tired, poor, huddled masses yearning to breathe free because of the Constitution, Bill of Rights, rule of law, access to education, and economic opportunity.
Thus I threw my head back, and laughed uproariously.
“Check-mate,” I breathed, head tilted downward, eyes piercing the computer screen, staring into the unseeing soulless imitation of personality that is the latest, new-and-improved version of Alphabet soup.
Before ChatGPT can recover, I hope to come back with more questions. For instance, what connection is there, if any, between Protestant Christianity and the particular political philosophy of the founding generation of Americans can be discerned in our day. But at least for now, I count this as a win.
In other words, Open AI has admitted to me that America is exceptional, in precisely the areas where the globalists and Leftists are so keen to do their work of deconstruction and decrying.
That is, in relation to, those conservative parts of America’s heritage, which are now seen as impediments to “progress,” despite being precisely those factors which have contributed so much to why so many from around the world want to emigrate here – or at least have wanted to – ChatGPT has admitted to my satisfaction the self-evident truth, that we need to uphold the Constitution and Bill of Rights, and especially the Protestant Christian political philosophical foundation on which they were built, if America will continue to be a desirable place to stay, much less emigrate to.
This Episode’s Links:
- Throwback: John Lennon says overpopulation is a “myth that the government has thrown out there” to keep your mind off important subjects – Cardinal Pritchard, Not the Bee
- A Virginia school district just fired three basketball coaches after one of them impersonated a 13-year-old girl during a game – Hamilton Porter, Not the Bee
- Google Fired Exec For Not Being ‘Inclusive’ By Favoring High Performers, Lawsuit Alleges – Luke Rosiak, The Daily Wire
- USA Overview & Characteristics – ChatGPT, Open AI
- Lawmaker Dares Biden To Declassify Alleged Swalwell-Fang Fang Report – Daniel Chaitin, The Daily Wire
- Belgian PM apologizes to Dutch for upside-down flag mistake – Wilhelmine Preussen, Politico
- Biden responds to question about ending the Covid emergency by grabbing reporter’s hand and saying something about the Supreme Court – Harris Rigby, Not the Bee
- Daniel 2:1–49 – Biblia.com
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/garrett-ashley-mullet/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/garrett-ashley-mullet/support